Hope To The End ....... All Chip Articles ....... Biometric Verification of UUID
This Bill in the House of Representatives is a significant requirement for these reasons:
1. The term "unique identifier" is generic enough to include the Mark of the Beast chip in the hand or forehead. ( Rev. 13: 14-18 )
2. This requirement begins the financial route for such a chip. The other previous routes have been health and employment.
3. The term "loan originator" is also generic enough to eventually include all credit purchases.
Something to think about.
4. How close is a 'requirement' to a mandate all across the board ?
Our Lord told us to WATCH .. and to pray that we be counted worthy to escape all these things.
To the Philadelphian Church of Revelation ( Rev. 3: 7-13 ) He promised that those who patiently held close to Him and to His word of patience [ correct Biblical prophecy ] .. to them He promised that He would keep them from the hour of temptation coming upon the whole world.
May that be you, and may that be me.
Fingerprint required for financial transaction (loans)
The measure the
committee passed states that an indvidual may not engage in
the business of a loan originator without first
obtaining a unique identifier To obtain this
identifier, an individual is requiredto
furnish to the newly created Nationwide Mortgage
Licensing System and Registry information concerning the
applicants identity, including fingerprints for
submission to the FBI and other government agencies.
Comments on unique identifier
UNIQUE IDENTIFIER for INDIVIDUALS
"The Secretarys recommendations for Federal privacy legislation would authorize uses of individually identifiable health information without direct patient consent for :
1. Health care and payment. [ Ed: UUID begins financial route ]
2. Health oversight of many types, including oversight by law enforcement, government agencies investigating or paying for health care, professional licensure and discipline systems, regulators such as insurance commissioners, and accreditation, standard-setting, and quality review bodies. [ Ed: Global networking]
3. Public health, including public health surveillance.
4. Health research, under certain limited conditions (for example, with approval of an institutional review board).
5. Emergency purposes.
6. Health data collection by state agencies.
A UNIVERSALLY UNIQUE IDENTIFIER ( UUID )
A UUID is a 16-byte (128-bit) number. The number of theoretically possible UUIDs is therefore 216*8 = 2128 = 25616 or about 3.4 × 1038. This means that 1 trillion UUIDs would have to be created every nanosecond for 10 billion years to exhaust the number of UUIDs.
A UNIQUE IDENTIFIER